Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well today is one of those day's where I really feel that I could stay at home and do nothing but create, I finally did some thing that I have been so overwhelmed about for ever, I had resiliently taken a class on sculpting I feel very comfortable with that, I luv sculpting almost as much as my hubby lol butttt! I do not feel comfy about painting, this week I took it on and I and my hubby were very impressed. I was so scared but it worked great Thank-you Christy Meyers, I have also been taking some classes with a gal by the name of Terri Brush what fun they are I sculpted some awesome hearts to sell for the animals, I will post pic's of both when they are completely finished, Like I said I would just love to be at home finishing my projects. But I do need to keep my day job in order to pay the bills.Well if you are reading this I most hope your day goes swimmingly, until next time Hugs and Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment