Monday, February 13, 2012


Good Morning, It is the day before Valentines day, have you come up with a plan yet? All I know for sure on this day, is that after almost 30 years I still love my Valentine. I was out walking the ground yesterday and saw that my white forsythia was in bloom first flower in the garden this is the prettiest it has ever looked I put it in my herb garden for spring effect. I love looking out from the window in my creative space into my favorite gardens. I just wish the weather was a little warmer I so need to pull weeds,  it is so wet and cold I can not think of being out there yet. Any way this week is a week of work I have to do a little rearranging in my garden house to put a couple of cupboards out there, I can always use more space to put stuff. So this is my mission for this week and I will get back to creating later. So with this said I so wish you all a very special Valentines day always tell your partner you love them.
Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment