Saturday, February 25, 2012

           Hello, have you been wondering if I have been busy creating? Well I wish I could say yes but I wasn't, but instead I spent all of my last weekend bantering back and forth on the sale of our house, I won, the guy just did not want to give us what we wanted and I really don't need to sell, so be it. Anyway in the meanwhile we had just the worst rain ever in the 18 years that we lived here pic's to prove so glad I had the septic pumped right before this. My uncle calls me up this one fine night and asks do you need a boat so I looked out and was in awe and thought wow! I could advertise as waterfront property, what do you think?
      Well this is a new weekend and I intend to get some more painting done, I am also going to shoot for getting the taxes done wouldn't that be awesome. Last but not least if there is yet still some time I have all kinds of ideas running through my head for sun catchers and necklaces, so with all hope and energy we will prevail.
     And who knows what else this weekend will have in store. They are talking SNOW not my favorite thing but hey what can ya do? Anyhow with all of this said I shall go back to my thoughts and ideas to see how far I can get.
I will once again be in touch when something has manifested  from my thoughts, until then have an awesome weekend stay warm and safe.
Hugs and Kisses

2 comments:

  1. Tracy, the changes to your blog are looking nice. I can totally relate about wanting to create but there are other things to do. I have to get those taxes done too- oh, the horror!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy thank-you so much for noticing I am still trying to get it figured out if you have any tips feel free to let me in on it. I totally agree about the taxes ;( You should get a badge thinggy so I can post it here, your blog is so yummy I would love to share it. Anyway Not sure how to get them yet so I can't tell you on that one. Again thank-you for looking and your input. Have a great week end

    ReplyDelete