Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good afternoon.
I sit here thinking wow the sun is out, and it feels soooo good pouring through the window. Why am I sitting here just wasting time? I need to be thinking about what to do get spring here sooner. I came up with this great idea of doing a foil sale so here you go 12 random foils plus a blow-dry for $40.00 through the rest of February, what do you think? Sounds good to me. I also have to share I just got the new catalog for tastefully simple http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tcrossman let me tell you it has me thinking nothing but summer. The BBQ'S and the family gatherings can't wait, anyway I sure hope that you can now feel the spring in the air and think the way I am. I am so happy to have gotten my garden shed moved around so I can add more spaces to put things I think it is going to help alot. I did also manage to get some weeding done the weather is still cold but the sun has been out and it feels great. Well I do hope that anyone that reads this can join me for my spring special if not I hope you find your spring special where you are.
If you are not already following my blog and would like to, feel free to join it will help keep you in the loop of whats going on.
Have an awesome week be back soon.
Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment