Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good afternoon, I am sitting here thinking I should be creating something however I am not, I had something on my mind that was putting me into a bad mood so with trying to take my mind off of the negative and putting it to positive I thought I would write on my blog. So I am so excited I have been doing a lot of changing around on my blog and am just having a blast with all of the little things I have been teaching my self, I sure hope they amuse you as much as they amuse me.
I am in awe of all of the wonderful artists out there and want to thank them for putting there blogs up, it is just incredible all the things you can learn when you put your mind to it. So again thank-you.
So i got these cupboards to put into my garden shed and was very surprised they were double the size I was thinking and now I am not sure where I am going to go with them, however they are great size for storage.
I have to say I am happy with how my blog is looking but if anyone has advice on what more I should or could do that would be great. 
Thank-you for taking the time to read this and I do hope to post more projects in the next few days,
so for now enjoy this 3 day weekend sit back relax hug you spouse and your 2&4 legged kids make a bowl of popcorn and watch an old movie.
Hugs and Kisses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment