Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello, I am sitting here at my salon thinking how slow it is, I have decorated for Valentine's day and I must say I am impressed. I forgot just how cool some of my decorations are. January is a slow month so this gives me plenty of time to do things I need to do to get caught up on however, I keep thinking of all the things I would much prefer to be doing I am trying to remodel my bathroom it is such a slow process when doing it on a budget, I am sure you can relate. Well the day is at a point where I can go home and start working on other projects hopefully the bathroom. I am also working on some gift projects to sell once I get them done I will post some pic's. So for now I thank-you and I wish you a very happy week until next time.
Hugs and Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment