Monday, April 16, 2012

                  OK, I know I was not back as soon as I thought but you know sometimes things just get in the way of other things, so today is Monday I went to a bead show yesterday and got all kinds of stuff to make more jewelry with, I am so excited so I will not say much now about what I am going to do but I will show what I have done. I am also so excited about what the future is about to reveal I am not sure when it will all fall into place but I am working on something fun and if you are local and would like to share in it please feel free to contact me.
                I woke today thinking it was going to be a great day and so far I was totally right it amazes me how the universe works when you let it.
                I have decided to just let things happen and worry about it later, I am also going to be changing up my attitude about  my situations and just go with it with the idea being this is the best plan for now.
                                                          WISH ME LUCK
So tell me what do you like to see? what do you like to talk about? where would you like to see your self a year from now?
I think we all have things we need to share but feel as though now one wants to hear so I am here to tell you that you are important and you do count. Always believe that. So with all of this I hope you stop to realize you MATTER in all areas Have an awesome day. Oh ya if your interested in my projects please check out my creative blog. glittermethemoon.blogspot.com I hope it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment