Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am here today to say what a wonderful day.
        This is the day that I finally get to pick out and purchase some flooring for the bath and Kitchen I can't wait, it has been forever.  As I had once said this blog will only tell you what I am doing in my day to day and my other blog will show pics of my craft doings.  So with not much going on on the home front I am not sure of what all to say, the whether has been pretty nice until today it chose to start raining again. I know some of you may wish for it, but here I say please let it dry out for at least a week.. I am so looking forward to doing some fun gardening  things  but no matter the ground is way to wet to start any project.
         I hate to have to admit to this but we still have not finished the last wall in the living room I was hoping to get to that this last weekend but a few other things came to surface that I needed to work on instead so hope hope for next weekend. as soon as the flooring gets laid and the painting is finished we are going to have another open house by then the lilacs will be in full glory and the other flowers should be strutting there stuff to, so with any luck then maybe this place will finally sell. KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED.
          I have been working real hard on letting the universe take over and not trying be so uptight when things don't go my way let me tell ya this is a very hard thing to do as I am sure alot of you know I think it is a control issue, I have to learn that god or the angels or the fairies or just the universe will take care of things I have put it out there and now I need to trust.
           So at this point all I can say on a day to day is life is great because I am still here to smell the flower's and to tell those that I love. I love you.
                                                       Take the time out to stop and smell the

                                                                         FLOWER'S
                                                          So to all of my family and friends
                                                                     That should read this
                                                                I LOVE YOU ALL-WAY'S
                                                                       HUGS&KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment