Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HERE WE GO !!!!

           I am on my way, these are a few of the classes that will be held at my studio in May I am so looking forward to this, 

     There are a few of other gals that will be joining me,
                        Melinda Barnett
                         Sunni Bergeron
                          Jenny Lang
  These classes are open for all levels of talent, we will be offering
                  Jewelry, polymer clay, card making, paper making and many other classes on the way, so please if your in the area and want or just need something to do please come by.
                      Visionaries Plus the Artist's Clubhouse
                                  18573 main st suite 101
                                   Conway, Wa 98238
                                      360-445-3400

No comments:

Post a Comment