Hello everyone I have finally gotten off my tush to get back on track. I have been trying to come up with ways to slow down in the hair world so I can do what I love.
I make and sell jewelry and other wonderful art or craft things, some for profit and some for donation I absolutely love what I do, so please come take a peak at what is going on.
I have recently decided to hold classes in my salon I have 4 gals that will be teaching at this time hope to have more in the future, at this time we will be teaching classes on wire wrapping, jewelry making of different kinds, polymer clay, paper clay, sculpture and design, felting, paper making, cards and much more please inquire or check back soon.
Here are a list of some classes going on now, stay tuned for more.Click on the name and it will take you to a supply list, please let me know if you have any questions you can call me or email me at,
SEE YOU SOONVisionaries Plus Artists Club launches!!
18573 Main St, Conway, Washington 98238
- November 5 2013 (Tuesday): Heart to Heart Bracelet 5p - 9p
- November 10 2013 (Sunday): Wavy Leaves on a Bottle 10a - 1p lunch 1.30p - 4.30p
- November 12 2013 (Tuesday): Viking Knit 4.30p - 9.30p
- November 19 2013 (Tuesday): Tree of Life Pendant 5p - 9p
- December 1 2013 (Sunday): Clasp Frenzy, a beginner's guide to making your own 10a - 1p lunch 1.30p-4.30p
- December 3 2013 (Tuesday): Weaver's Delight Bracelet 5p - 9p